Pages

Stampendous and May Arts Blog Hop


Thanks for joining me for the Stampendous/May Arts Blog Hop! If you didn't start at the Stampendous Impressions Blog, you should go there first. 

I used Jumbo Pinecone Boughs, Bronze Glass Glitter and Shaved Ice from Stampendous, Red Twill Stripe ribbon from May Arts, and a button and some tiny letter stickers from my stash to make this fun Winter card. I'm still hoarding this ribbon so I cheated and didn't wrap it around my panel all the way. 

Your next stop on the hop is Melinda Gleissner, be sure to head there next. And thanks for stopping.

If you get lost along the way, here's our blog hop list:

Mary Dawn Quirindongo (you are here)


18 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Loving that shimmery snow you created on your beautiful card with the mica flakes! Beautiful wintery card!

Melinda Gleissner said...

Shaved Ice is my favorite. I absolutely love how you used it. What a fantastic card!

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

beautiful!!

craftymom205 said...

Love your card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Barbara said...

Wow! The "shaved ice" on these pine cones really creates a beautiful and festive look! Love the ribbon, choice, too!

Denise Bryant said...

Yummy card! I love that shaved ice for a snowy look... and there is my favorite Pinecone Bough stamp!
DeniseB

Greta said...

Love that ribbon--one of my favorites! The sparkle on this card is wonderful!

sharon g said...

Nice glitter missy! Great look.

KristiDaroci said...

Really eye catching design!

2Pennies (Jennifer) said...

The shaved ice really makes your card stand out!

Stampendous said...

Thanks so much for participating in our Blog Hop today! Glad you could leap in there with a fun, Holiday project, Mary Dawn!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Be still my Essentials lovin' heart, your card looks like a magical Christmas tree.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love all that shimmer! So pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is SOOOOOOOO cool!!!

wendyp said...

What a fun way to use the shaved ice! Very pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

WOW! The sparkle on this is fantastic! Totally gorgeous!

Sue D said...

Oh my--love all the sparkle and the ribbon treatment!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo pretty! Love all that gorgeous sparkle!